Monday, 14 September 2009
Fishes and Starfish A Swimming
Finally I finished embroidering the fishes and starfish on the Madeira Stability film.
So far I'm pleased with the results. After stitching, I cut round the shapes as you can see here then rinsed the film away in running water which left me with the stitched fishes and starfish. I left these to dry for a few hours then ironed them onto bondaweb. Thumbs up everything is looking well, Im now blanket stitching round these on the summer mini quilt. Ive got the pebbles to paint in with fabric paint and to think about the border. Thank you for everyone visiting my blog its always great to get every ones view and what you are working on.