Friday 4 May 2012

Crazy?

I'm I crazy or what? I said Id take part in Pam's Apple slice quilt challenge though I'm so
far away in this little old England. Apple Slices quilt challenge. Pardon me if I don't get the link
working properly on here, I'm still a bit of a dinosaur on these things.
Well I went and got some fabric that I thought would be nice for this apple quilt idea.
I just need to find out the sizes and cut them out now. I mainly got the fabric from the market
then had a look in John Lewis's posh store to see what yummies they got....wow lovely stuff!.
I will post a picture in the next couple of days when the challenge starts, all the fun fun begins.
The weather forcast people predict rain and snow for the next few days. Im so glad I did my fabric shopping when I did.

1 comment: