Friday 16 January 2009

Sleepyland


I have not gone to the moon and disappeared somewhere. With this MS I'm just mega mega tired.

Ive done a lot of hexagons and theres still a lot to do. There are other great green fabrics around somewhere that seem to of disappeared somewhere... don't you get that? some fat quarters have lovely greens with gold shimmer and bronze happily hiding somewhere, hopefully these will come to light. I have also started drawing the outlines of Jimmi Hendrix. The projector has helped me to concentrate on the outlines. So far this is about a quarter done... then the fun of painting with acrylics which I would imagine is going to take a long time to do.

I will certainly let you know how it all goes.

1 comment:

Myra said...

Hi Faith,
What a great photo!!!
Sorry to hear your energy is low right now... One day at a time right?
My battle is my mental health, which leaves me with little energy a lot of the time...
Hopefully you will be feeling more energetic soon... 8-)
Happy stitchings/painting!