Tuesday 28 July 2009

Spooky Cat 2


Here is Spooky cat 2, stitched and finished meowing next to Willow cat number1.

So what are we going to call this cat? all suggestions of names in a magic hat and the name picked out. I really have enjoyed going round everyone's blog. Everyone is doing some super work and you all keep me going and inspired and help me forget about me MS that my legs have gone to sleep and refuse to walk far. Pam from Mammasparks has done some fabulous owl drawings and whooo the pumpkin coloured in with pencil, so go on your broomstick and have a look.


Happy Quilting!x

2 comments:

Beena said...

Love this latest spooky cat block! Also,the background fabrics you have been choosing for the blocks is purrrrr-fect!

Mama Spark said...

This one is cute too. How about Midnight? or Ebony? or Spooky?