Wednesday, 19 August 2009
Finally after many days of stitching, all my Halloween Cats are stitched down and done, all twelve of them which I'm pleased about. I have taken a photo, not all twelve blocks are there but you will get the idea what they look like. All the ears are embroidered in short stitch and long stitch, the others in back stitching and chain stitch. I hope who ever will receive these cat blocks in MammaSparks Spooktacular Group 5 will enjoy these.
Now Ive got cut the squares for the nine patch for twelve blocks of those. I will start cutting those out when I come back from healing this afternoon.
On the music front Jim and I went to look at some keyboards but found we could not find what we wanted so, we've got to save up hard for the equipment and recording decks. I will be selling alot of my quilts and crafts on eBay and etsy to try and raise some money for the much needed equipment for our band of course....... my sewing machine that will be able to sew round the edges of applique!
Hope everyone is having stitching fun.