Thursday 6 August 2009

More Pictures from Belgrave Hall




I thought I would post some more pictures from Belgrave Hall now that Jim has sorted some rubbish out from the computer. I did expect to see a patchwork quilt on the bed but instead was surprised with a cross stitch one which very much reminded me or the Europeans way of stitching. Not all the bedspread was stitched, just certain squares here and there. There was a lovely patchwork cushion on the chair that I loved. Stitching is quiet at the moment while I'm just needing some rest.
When you have MS being tired or really really tired as I put it is one of the pitfalls and when that happens theres nothing you can do but rest.
Ive got quite a few prize draws to enter in a few patchwork and quilting magazines that I'm determined to have a go at
I'm reading a really good book at the moment called Endel about a support dog for the disabled which is really good. I hope everyone will have quilting fun over the next couple of days.

1 comment:

Beena said...

Thanks for the pics. That head board on the bed of the last pic is amazing...I love that ornate black work.
I hope you get to feeling better soon, love. Do get your rest, and enjoy the time reading good books and magazines! I'll keep you in my prayers.