Monday 13 August 2012

All Around My Hat


Finally I have completed the front of this postcard. All I need to do now is the binding and the
back of the postcard. I had to go back to the sewing shop where I got the glittery binding as the metallic on the binding had come away, so went back to the shop to take it back. The shop was very good, took the faulty binding off the shelf and let me choose something else. Over the last few days while watching the closing ceremony on TV, I stitched the beads on the background and did a bit more work on the hat as you can see. All Ive got to do now is the binding and the back of the postcard.

1 comment:

JennyPennyPoppy said...

Hi Faith, your hat postcard looks fabulous! I especially like the stitching in the face and the design of the hat and all the beading and machine stitching. It all looks great. Lucky the person who receives your wonderful one-of-a-kind work of art! Have a lovely day. Hope your MS aches are non-existent today and that Scruff is feeling better.