Tuesday 19 August 2008

At Last Card Done and Finished



Magic Tree Card Done and Finished.

Whooo talk about busy busy its been all go at the moment.
Finally, thank goodness I have completed the card. This card is the magic tree and took me a long time to draw out and paint. I hope that my sister will like this, she will be 51. I have put in some glitter stars hee hee and a tiny passport pic of me as she hasn’t got a recent picture of me. Yesterday was busy too I got some sort of cream cotton material for two pounds a metre which I thought was a bargain, I got about four metres and some left overs on a roll end which I got reduced too. I'm pleased about that as some will go towards the Autumn Cher Quilt and other things.
Fabric paint onto? Or a background for a block. I'm going to get something to eat for lunch, have a rest, then get on with Witchy Woo. Poor girl I think shes feeling just a little left out with me doing the card.
I hope everyone is having quilting fun.

Faith Scratch and Alicexxx

1 comment:

*karendianne. said...

This is really pretty!!!