Monday 17 November 2008

Monday Blues







Monday Blues.


It’s a horrible cold and wet day with cold drizzle, enough to make you want to stay in bed and keep under that warm duvet. I went over the shopping centre and found that I just could not remember my pin number. “Duh!” I thought is this my MS kicking in again? I have lost feeling and sensation on my left side of the tummy and leg making me a bit slower with walking and things. Its like having cold cramps and pins and needles. Anyway I walked back home to get on with this C quilt. I call this the C quilt as it’s the one on order and my oh my I'm having a hard time with this as its just taking so long to do. I keep doing a bit then having a rest.
What I'm doing at the moment is drawing the lines ready to hand quilt when basted.
Just straight and simple, nothing fancy. In the four corners will be a leaf shape with shadow quilting on the inside of the leaf.
Right from the table where I'm working I can see my Lurchers Scratch and Alice keeping cosy together, they certainly know how to keep warm. Scratch is the brown one and Alice is the black and white one.

No comments: