Tuesday 30 October 2012

More In Progress

My heart goes out to everyone in America and some of those in Canada coping with the aftermath
of the terrible storms.  I've got the TV news on at the moment showing all what has been happening.
I've done just a little bit more on the envelope design of butterflies.  I've got two more butterflies to paint, I might leave the leaves and berries just as they are so that all the eyes are drawn to the butterflies but we will see.  Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

margaret said...

this is lovely, why don`t you paint the other 2 butterflies and then come back to us to see if you should do the leaves and flowers, at the moment I would say don`t but I might change my mind, don`t they say it is a woman`s perogative ( sorry about the spelling, searched the dictionary but could not find it, probably because I could not spell it) to change her mind?

JennyPennyPoppy said...

Your painting looks terrific so far. Not sure if painting the leaves will subtract from the butterflies or not. Hard to say and I'm being very unhelpful I know.